The Data Analyst is responsible for completing all programmatic data entry, analysis and interpretation; assists the program leaders with the disaggregation of data; creates spreadsheets and develops effective work flow procedures for all data gathering and preparation of reports; Completes electronic transfer of as needed; Assists with the completion of annual program performance reports and works with external evaluation consultants and partners
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as the system’s administrator for the program to include participation in OneApp calls, ensuring accuracy and updates for the OneApp system, shares the information with the program leadership, troubleshoots for all of the options Serves as the data contact when meeting with the, consultants and external assessment and evaluation partners
- Troubleshoots and communicates challenges with technology to the IT Manager.
- Articulates and clearly explains the programmatic data and is able to answer questions relative to the data.
- Uses tables, charts and other graphic organizers to present the data in a meaningful and concise manner.
- Disaggregates and analyzes data then present with clarity the information to the Director and/or other Specialists
- Researches, troubleshoots and implements corrective action plans relative to data entry
- Shares any challenges with completing the data or with the software systems.
- Participates in trainings and workshops as assigned.
- Assists in preparation of in-service and program training and meetings.
- Assist program leadership with projects as assigned.
- Becomes astute with programmatic software, assessments and reports for timely generation and submission of said reports; compiles additional data when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCES:
- Data analyst should be versatile and have decent experience of collection and analysis complex data, both narrative and statistically.
- Data analyst should have strong analytical skills.
- Data analyst must have excellent communication/ interpersonal skills to building good working relationships.
- Data analyst must have ability to explain things in front of technical/non-technical persons.
- Data analyst should have ability to work alone and also within a team.
- Data analyst must be punctual and have time management skills.
- Data analyst must have project management skills considering all the aspects of planning, organizing and coordinating the project with stakeholders.
- Data analyst should have ability to handling the stress and problem solving ability.
- Respects the integrity of each program participant, and maintains their right to privacy and confidentiality; maintains confidentiality with respect to personnel and proprietary agency information.
- Acts as a role model within and outside of the agency.
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
- Possesses a demonstrated understanding of the dynamics of poverty, oppression, sexism, racism and other forms of societal and individual prejudice that confront our staff, volunteers, program participants and community at-large. Possesses a proven ability to work effectively and respectfully with a broad range of people from diverse cultural, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Demonstrates a philosophy and value base consistent with the purpose and goals of Kingsley House, advocating a strengths and empowerment perspective and working towards increasing the capacities of program participants and their families.
- Possesses the ability to work holistically, as part of a team, with staff, program participants and their families, volunteers and the community at-large towards successful outcomes for program participants.
Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, or Computer Science with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working with data collection/reporting systems; Proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point; Experience compiling accurate data reports